CzechEnglishEstonianGermanGreekItalianLatvianLithuanianPolishPortugueseRussianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwedishUkrainian

Frequently Asked Questions

Question about selling

Actually it is not a complicated process – you should have NIE ( Número de Identidad de Extranjero)- it can be received in the embassy of Spain in your country  and from Residents outside EU can be requested the information and, as appropriate, evidence of the origin of the funds to be contributed

In average in Spain you will need to cover +10% Taxes and also Notary fees.

Yes, it is possible and we can help you with this service.

When you choose the property you like, you pay the 10% reservation prepayment under agreement. We prepare all documents, agreements for your evaluation and book the appointment with a notary. During the process of documents’ signing you pay the remaining 90% of the total price.

Compare listings

Compare